One-On-One Online Consultation
This is a ‘fee-for-service’ private consultation service for photographers who are unable to engage in face-to-face training.
The fee is US $140.00 (approximately AUD $200.00) for the first one-hour period of time (or part thereof).
Sample Review 1:
“I have been following Mark Galer and his work for as long as I can remember. I have always wanted to meet with him one on one or attend a workshop, but living in Sydney makes this a little difficult. I decided to give Mark’s online one on one consultation a go. I was able to send Mark a list of questions that were bugging me and have him break them down for me in a one hour online session. I am very pleased with the result and plan on doing it again sometime soon. If you have some niggling questions that nobody can answer or want to improve your overall photography, I highly recommend Mark and his vast knowledge”. Michael – Sydney, Australia
How to Set Up a One-on-One
- Please email me to arrange an appropriate time and date for the online ‘Skype’ or ‘telephone’ consultation (please note that my time zone is Australian Eastern Standard Time – GMT+10).
- Provide me with a list of topics that you would like to discuss. When discussing image quality it would also be advantageous to send me image files and a description of each so that I can review these before the online session starts. When discussing capture settings it is a good idea to send me the Raw files or JPEGs where the image metadata has not been stripped/removed.
- After we have arranged an appointment please make the payment online using this link PayPal.Me/alphacreativeskills).
- After completing the payment email me again to notify me that payment has been made. This needs to be confirmed prior to the consultation service starting.
- My Skype name is mark-galer (https://join.skype.com/invite/RHb4fhoHmUN8)
Note > If you are wanting to send me lots of Raw images it is a good idea to export 10-megapixel compressed DNG files from lightroom.
Sample Review 2
5 Stars. “My first experience with Mark was from watching his many YouTube videos that were extremely informative, professional and overall so helpful in helping me understand the various aspects of the Sony Alpha cameras, including the A9, and the new A7Riii. I watched these videos sometimes two and three times learning various intricacies of both cameras that made a huge difference in my overall photography.
When I visited Mark’s website (www.markgaler.com) and I went to the training tab on top and saw that Mark gave personal one-on-one Skype consultations, I decided it was just the thing I needed to bring me up to speed quickly before I left for a photography workshop in Venice Italy the following week. I could not have been more satisfied with our discussion.
Mark took extra time with me to make absolutely certain that I understood all of the little nuances of both cameras. He came to our online meeting more than prepared having read my many emails the last one showing him all of the points I wanted to cover during our discussion. Mark was not only informative, he was professional, an excellent teacher (which I found out that was related to his extensive background in higher education) but he made our training session fun and exciting and leaving me to look forward to our next training session which would be when I return from Venice hopefully with some fantastic images that I was able to get in large part because of our one hour and 30 minute consultation.
Thank you so much Mark for taking your valuable time to make sure that I really got all of the points that you were teaching during our session. I look forward to our next training session hopefully when I get back with some great pictures! I highly recommend this very skilled teacher/photographer. You will be extremely satisfied with the additional knowledge you gain by engaging him in a one-on-one session”. Scott – Florida, USA.
Free Advice: I am happy to answer questions in my online forums as part of my Ambassador role for Adobe and Sony (Various Facebook Groups and the Blog on this website). I would be grateful if you do NOT ask me questions via Messenger, as I do not have enough time to answer in-depth questions via private conversations.