It is possible to set up your Sony Alpha 7R IV from my Camera Settings file copied to your memory card. Set up your Sony Alpha 7R IV from this free Camera Settings file. Just copy my settings to your memory card and Load onto your camera.
NOTE > If you run into issues downloading the folder from my Google Drive you can download a copy of the Zipped folder here: SETTING
The Setup includes my PAL Memory settings that ensure I never miss a shot. The Setting file is FREE but please consider making a small Donation http://paypal.me/alphacreativeskills You will get the most benefit from my camera setup file if you are familiar with my Portrait, Action and Landscape settings that are outlined in my free A7RIV eBook. You can download there free eBook from this link: https://www.markgaler.com/product/a7riv-ebook The Custom keys are set up as follows:
- C1: ISO Auto Min SS – watch my ISO Auto Min SS movie to see why I find this a valuable Custom Key setting when shooting action in Aperture Priority <https://youtu.be/gqqmqKFzHRg>
- C2: Focus Area – the Default
- C3 Focus Mode – the Default
- C4: Bright Monitoring – useful for Astro Photography
- AEL: Recall Custom Hold 1 – a DMF override with Focus Assist – for the rare occasion when Eye AF doesn’t kick in <https://youtu.be/Suc21klIPTM>
- AF-On: Recall Custom Hold 2 – An override for my Sports/ Action settings for times when 8 fps and 1/2000 second is inappropriate for a subject that is no longer moving quickly <https://youtu.be/KrwoVApjBfs>
- Focus Hold: Eye-AF – I outline why Eye AF is still important to have assigned to a custom key in my Face Eye Priority in AF video <https://youtu.be/XHRg2GYzTQI>
- Down Button: Focus Magnifier – also useful for Astro Photography and precise focusing in Manual focus mode
I strongly recommend watching my Memory Mastermind movie that outlines how I can use my PAL settings (1,2 & 3) for 95% or my still image capture to ensure I never miss a shot.
If you find the settings or eBook helpful please consider making a donation to support the web hosting costs and the update and creation of new content. Thanks.