These Presets are available for Patrons to download from Patreon.com/markgaler
Four Print Templates (A4 and US Letter) for Adobe Lightroom. These Presets are designed to position your image ‘off-centre’ so that the paper can be folded to create a Greetings Card.
Note > You may like to consider the Aspect Ratio of the image so that when the Print is folded it will fit your envelope, e.g. Use a 5 x 7 Aspect Ratio if the printing paper is to be folded in half and a 16 x 7 if folding the pair in thirds.
- Use a C5 Envelope if folding A4 Printing Paper in Half or a ‘DL’ format Envelope if folding into thirds.
- Use a Commercial #8 5/8 (Check) envelope of folding US Letter in half.
Note > Please be sure to select your Printer and set the Colour Management Options in the Print Job panel after selecting the metadata preset.
How to ‘Install’ the ‘Product’
- Click on the Download link and Unzip the file if it does not Unzip automatically after downloading.
- Copy the folder of Presets into the ‘Develop Presets’ folder in Lightroom (you can find this folder by opening Lightroom’s Preferences and then clicking on the ‘Show Lightroom Presets Folder’ button in the Presets Tab.
- Restart Lightroom after installing the Presets. You will then find the Presets in the Presets Panel in the Develop Module.
- Note > Watch this movie to see how to get to the Presets folder. Just switch the Develop Presets shown in the movie for the Print Templates folder.