26 of my favourite Develop presets to fast-track image editing workflows in the Develop module of Lightroom.
These Presets Include:
- 1 x Contrast and Clarity Preset to make your images ‘pop’
- 1 x Dynamic range Preset to restore detail in subjects photographed in high contrast lighting
- 2 x Black & White presets
- 2 x Graduated Filter Presets
- 2 X HSL Presets to either darken the sky or lighten skin
- 2 x Keystone presets to reduce the effects of converging verticals
- 3 x Noise reduction presets for images captured at high ISO
- 1 x Lens Profile Corrections
- 3 x Camera Profile Alternatives
- 2 x Radial Filter Presets
- 3 x Sharpening Presets
- 2 x Split Toning Presets
- 2 x Post Crop Vignette Presets
I have also included Presets to Reset various aspects of the development process.
IMPORTANT NOTE > Adobe Develop Presets changed file format from ‘.lrtemplate‘ to ‘.xmp‘ in mid 2018. If you import the older .lrtemplate presets (as directed by the movie below) they will now be converted to .xmp files and moved to the Settings folder in the Camera Raw folder. .xmp Develop Presets can now be used in Adobe Camera Raw and Lightroom CC as well as Lightroom Classic. It is easier, however, to load the older style .lrtemplate develop presets into Lightroom Classic as the folder structure is added to the Presets panel rather than just importing all new .xmp presets into one ‘User Presets‘ folder. The link below will follow this import workflow.
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR ONE SHOT WONDERS PRESETS
If you find the Action helpful please consider making a donation to support the web hosting costs and creation of new content. Click on this link http://paypal.me/alphacreativeskills
- Click on the Download link above and Unzip the file (if it does not Unzip or ‘Extract’ automatically after downloading)
- Copy the folder of Presets into the ‘Develop Presets‘ folder in Lightroom (you can find this folder by opening Lightroom’s Preferences and then clicking on the ‘Show All Other Lightroom Presets Folder‘ button in the Presets Tab. NOTE > DO NOT click on the Show Lightroom Develop Presets folder – which is inside a folder called Lightroom)
- Wait for a minute or two for the presets to be converted and loaded (restart Lightroom if they do not load automatically). You will then find the Presets in the Presets Panel in the Develop Module.
NEW TO LIGHTROOM CLASSIC (Version 7.3 and later): Lightroom DEVELOP Presets are now converted to ‘.xmp‘ files and copied to the Settings folder in the Camera Raw directory. Folders of Develop Presets may take a minute or two for the conversion to take place and they may appear automatically in the Presets pane (you may not need to restart Lightroom). If you would prefer to download Develop Presets that have already been converted to .xmp files and then copy them to your Adobe > Camera Raw > Settings directory directory you can download them here: ACS-One Shot Wonders-Mark-Galer-XMP – these xmp Develop Presets will NOT be loaded if placed in the Lightroom > Presets > Develop directory.
Testing a Preset
Select one of your images (it is better to start on an image that was correctly exposed so that you can clearly see the effect of the preset).
NOTE > After clicking on the Preset you will probably need to fine-tune the effect by adjusting some of the sliders in the Basic panel.