These Presets are available for Patrons to download from Patreon.com/markgaler
26 of my favourite Develop presets to fast-track image editing workflows in the Develop module of Lightroom.
These Presets Include:
- 1 x Contrast and Clarity Preset to make your images ‘pop’
- 1 x Dynamic range Preset to restore detail in subjects photographed in high contrast lighting
- 2 x Black & White presets
- 2 x Graduated Filter Presets
- 2 X HSL Presets to either darken the sky or lighten skin
- 2 x Keystone presets to reduce the effects of converging verticals
- 3 x Noise reduction presets for images captured at high ISO
- 1 x Lens Profile Corrections
- 3 x Camera Profile Alternatives
- 2 x Radial Filter Presets
- 3 x Sharpening Presets
- 2 x Split Toning Presets
- 2 x Post Crop Vignette Presets
I have also included Presets to Reset various aspects of the development process.
IMPORTANT NOTE > Adobe Develop Presets changed file format from ‘.lrtemplate‘ to ‘.xmp‘ in mid 2018. If you import the older .lrtemplate presets (as directed by the movie below) they will now be converted to .xmp files and moved to the Settings folder in the Camera Raw folder. .xmp Develop Presets can now be used in Adobe Camera Raw and Lightroom CC as well as Lightroom Classic.
Testing a Preset
Select one of your images (it is better to start on an image that was correctly exposed so that you can clearly see the effect of the preset).
NOTE > After clicking on the Preset you will probably need to fine-tune the effect by adjusting some of the sliders in the Basic panel.