Firmware Upgrade version 1.01 provides the following benefits for the RX100V and A6500 cameras:
- Improves a condition where the camera will not power-on after making certain setting changes
- Improves overall stability of the camera
Before upgrading the firmware you should:
- Remove the memory card from the camera
- Ensure the camera has a fully charged battery pack or connected to the AC adapter/charger.
- Set the USB Connection in the cameras Menus to Mass Storage
- Connect the camera with the USB cable provided with the camera (not all Micro USB cables are suitable for the upgrade)
- Do not power off the camera or disconnect the USB cable during the update.