26 of my favourite Develop presets to fast-track image editing workflows in the Develop module of Lightroom.
These Presets Include:
- 1 x Contrast and Clarity Preset to make your images ‘po’
- 1 x Dynamic range Preset to restore detail in subjects photographed in high contrast lighting
- 2 x Black & White presets
- 2 x Graduated Filter Presets
- 2 X HSL Presets to either darken the sky or lighten skin
- 2 x Keystone presets to reduce the effects of converging verticals
- 3 x Noise reduction presets for images captured at high ISO
- 1 x Lens Profile Corrections
- 3 x Camera Profile Alternatives
- 2 x Radial Filter Presets
- 3 x Sharpening Presets
- 2 x Split Toning Presets
- 2 x Post Crop Vignette Presets
I have also included Presets to Reset various aspects of the development process.
- Set your own Donation Amount (zero is OK although a donation is always nice 🙂 and then Click on the ‘Name Your Price’ button.
- Go to the Checkout link in the menus at the top of the page or ‘My Account’.
- Click on the Download link and Unzip the file if it does not Unzip automatically after downloading.
- Copy the folder of Presets into the ‘Develop Presets’ folder in Lightroom (you can find this folder by opening Lightroom’s Preferences and then clicking on the ‘Show Lightroom Presets Folder’ button in the Presets Tab.
- Restart Lightroom after installing the Presets. You will then find the Presets in the Presets Panel in the Develop Module.
Select one of your images (it is better to start on an image that was correctly exposed so that you can clearly see the effect of the preset).
NOTE > After clicking on the Preset you will probably need to fine-tune the effect by adjusting some of the sliders in the Basic panel.