One-On-One Online Consultation
This is a ‘fee-for-service’ private consultation service for photographers who are unable to engage in face-to-face training.
The fee is $100.00 for the first one-hour period of time (or part thereof).
“I have been following Mark Galer and his work for as long as I can remember. I have always wanted to meet with him one on one or attend a workshop, but living in Sydney makes this a little difficult. I decided to give Mark’s online one on one consultation a go. I was able to send Mark a list of questions that were bugging me and have him break them down for me in a one hour online session. I am very pleased with the result and plan on doing it again sometime soon. If you have some niggling questions that nobody can answer or want to improve your overall photography, I highly recommend Mark and his vast knowledge”. Michael – Sydney, Australia
How to Set Up a One-on-One
- Please email me to arrange an appropriate time and date for the online ‘Skype’ consultation (please note that my time zone is Australian Eastern Standard Time – GMT+10).
- Provide me with a list of topics that you would like to discuss. When discussing image quality it would also be advantageous to send me image files and a description of each so that I can review these before the online session starts. When discussing capture settings it is a good idea to send me the Raw files or JPEGs where the image metadata has not been stripped/removed.
- After we have arranged an appointment please make the payment online (via the ‘Name your price’ option at the top of this page).
- After completing the payment email me again to notify me that payment has been made. This needs to be confirmed prior to the consultation service starting.
- My Skype name is mark-galer (https://join.skype.com/invite/RHb4fhoHmUN8)
Note > If you are wanting to send me lots of Raw images it is a good idea to export 10-megapixel compressed DNG files from lightroom.
Free Advice: I am happy to answer questions in my online forums as part of my Ambassador role for Adobe and Sony (Various Facebook Groups and the Blog on this website). I would be grateful if you do NOT ask me questions via Messenger, as I do not have enough time to answer in-depth questions via private conversations.