Below is a link to a step-by-step guide that provides some answers to common questions from an Australian legal standpoint about taking photographs and starting a photography business in Australia.
The information Includes:
- Your shooting rights
- Protecting your images
- Licensing your images, and
- Selling your photography services
Legal123.com.au also offer a Photography Legal Package for AUD $359.00 + GST
- Photography Contract – To agree the details of a photo shoot, including payment terms, cancellation policy, etc.
- Photo Licensing Agreement – To confirm how your client may use the photographs they purchase.
- Model Release Form – To ensure you own the images and have permission to use them commercially.
Source: Legal Guide for Photographers from Legal123.com.au